Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 10

Finally got out of Texas today, really tired of smelling cow manure. :-) rode in TX LA, MS, AL & FL. Got rained on for the first time today, can't believe how lucky I have been. I was near Hattiesburg, MS. It was bad enough that I had to pull over and wait for about an hour for it to lighten up. I stayed dry after that right up until I got close to Mobile, AL.

Transferring from I65 to I10, you go through downtown Mobile. Try doing that at after work rush hour while it's raining, guaranteed to grow hairs on your chest.

The plan was to stay in Pensacola for the final night but all the hotels were filled due to workers for the oil spill staying there. The next big town was Crestview just
east of Pensacola.

Tomorrow will be the final day of my trip

No comments:

Post a Comment