Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 5

Left Amarillo at 6:00am on Thursday. It was a great day of riding for me as I finally crossed into to NM. It so scenic there, even riding on the interstate. It was hard not to pull off every five miles and take pics of all the landscape, it changes so fast in NM. I also made to CO and the rally. So good to see all my friends that I have not seen in a year, especially after being alone for several days. Only a couple of people knew that I was coming, so they were surprised. A large group of went out for dinner and then the back to the hotel parking lot for drinking and BSing.

Can't believe that I am up at 6:00am this morning, can't seem to adjust to the time changes. Hope to maybe go for ride today but considering the roads and my fear of heights, it will probably be on the back of a friend's bike.

The internet connection at this motel is really bad, can't even load up any pics. I will try again later

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you made it to your destination! Fear of heights??? What's up with that?! I thought you were fearless, zmean1!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it safe and sound. I have to give you a lot f credit, I would not want to make that trip alone. You are fearless. I know what you mean about heights, I hate heights also. It's hard closing your yes ad riding a bike. lol
    Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. x, who are you?? I appreciate the kind words, wish I knew who they were from

    ReplyDelete